We have always focused on cleanliness, but due to recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have made changes to our daily operations. We are now intensifying the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of our funeral home.
We will continue to stay open during our regular business hours. However, if you are not feeling well, please stay home and rest.
Our focus, as always, is to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our community safe.
Some additional advice that we have received and are passing along:
- If you are sick or someone in your home is sick, stay home.
- Avoid handshakes, resort to a fist bump or elbow bump as a greeting.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer after eating, drinking, touching surfaces or touching people.
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid contact (more than 6ft) with someone if they appear to be sick.
- Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. Other items and surfaces (think knobs and bathrooms) can be engaged with a paper towel or a tissue.
- If possible, cough or sneeze in forearm elbow area or, better yet, into a disposable tissue.